Mobile POS provider Square is to introduce a new card reader that can be used to process both EMV chip card and magnetic stripe card payments. “Square Reader for chip cards is the most advanced and affordable way for you to be ready for the cards all of your customers will soon be carrying,” the company says. “No commitments, long-term contracts, or painful ‘reterminalization’ fees.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway