More than 575million EMV payment cards will have been issued by the end of 2015 by nine leading US card issuers who are members of the Payments Security Task Force (PST), an organisation set up in March 2014 “to drive executive level discussion that will enhance payments system security”. Members of the PST include Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover, First Data, MasterCard, Visa, US Bank and Wells Fargo.
- VocaLink to develop real-time mobile payments for Thailand
- Wincor Nixdorf to launch NFC ATMs
- Packaging Digest gets NFC cover
- VTB Bank launches HCE mobile payments in Georgia
- Singapore taxis add MasterPass mobile payments