More than 575million EMV payment cards will have been issued by the end of 2015 by nine leading US card issuers who are members of the Payments Security Task Force (PST), an organisation set up in March 2014 “to drive executive level discussion that will enhance payments system security”. Members of the PST include Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover, First Data, MasterCard, Visa, US Bank and Wells Fargo.
- Starbucks increases mobile payments to 16% of total
- Wirecard to offer white label HCE wristband
- Samsung Pay to launch at MWC?
- Schoolboys protect Macs with Touch ID
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices