More than 575million EMV payment cards will have been issued by the end of 2015 by nine leading US card issuers who are members of the Payments Security Task Force (PST), an organisation set up in March 2014 “to drive executive level discussion that will enhance payments system security”. Members of the PST include Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover, First Data, MasterCard, Visa, US Bank and Wells Fargo.
- NFC Ring circles the globe
- JPMorgan Chase to support Android Pay
- Apple Pay bank list grows
- Samsung Pay hits 100m transactions in first year
- Transport for NSW seeks bright ideas