Air France-KLM is to test a single biometric passenger token concept at Aruba Airport, Future Travel Experience reports. “When a passenger checks-in, their e-passport will be validated and either a photo of their face, an iris scan or their fingerprint or a combination of two or more will be collected. This information will then be used as the identifier at all other checkpoints, ranging from bag drop to boarding.”
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition