Air France-KLM is to test a single biometric passenger token concept at Aruba Airport, Future Travel Experience reports. “When a passenger checks-in, their e-passport will be validated and either a photo of their face, an iris scan or their fingerprint or a combination of two or more will be collected. This information will then be used as the identifier at all other checkpoints, ranging from bag drop to boarding.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics