Spain’s CaixaBank has signed a €500million agreement with Fujitsu for the delivery of a new network of 8,500 ATMs equipped with contactless readers “capable of scanning cards, mobile phones and wearables”. The ATMs also feature dual screens, “one to handle transactions and the other to provide operational and sales support, thus providing a much more pleasant user experience with the terminal”.
- Obama signs chip and pin law
- Android 5.0 SDK now available
- Dubai ambulances adopt NFC
- Welsh museum tests iBeacons
- Visa details Apple Pay setup process