Spain’s CaixaBank has signed a €500million agreement with Fujitsu for the delivery of a new network of 8,500 ATMs equipped with contactless readers “capable of scanning cards, mobile phones and wearables”. The ATMs also feature dual screens, “one to handle transactions and the other to provide operational and sales support, thus providing a much more pleasant user experience with the terminal”.
- Transcript: Apple VP Kevin Lynch and CEO Tim Cook show off how Apple Watch can be used beyond payments
- Video demos show how Apple Pay users will make a payment with the iPhone 6
- How Apple will generate revenues from mobile payments begins to become clear
- Discover in talks on Apple Pay support
- MasterCard issues European contactless POS mandate