Spain’s CaixaBank has signed a €500million agreement with Fujitsu for the delivery of a new network of 8,500 ATMs equipped with contactless readers “capable of scanning cards, mobile phones and wearables”. The ATMs also feature dual screens, “one to handle transactions and the other to provide operational and sales support, thus providing a much more pleasant user experience with the terminal”.
- Clear2Pay gets Visa confirmation as CVES provider
- Apple Watch vulnerability could let thieves use Apple Pay
- BPCE to pilot cards with mini-screen security codes
- AMS launches NFC interface chip with advanced energy management
- Apple Pay headed to Belgium?