Canadian startup Bionym has begun shipping its Nymi wristband to partners and key developers after starting to take pre-orders in September last year. The wearable device uses the wearer’s unique cardiac rhythm to verify their identity and communicates with the world around it via BLE. “We’ll be sending out more information on the next steps of the shipping process to everyone who pre-ordered a Nymi band in the coming weeks,” the company says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway