Almost a quarter of Canadians (23%) have now made a mobile payment in-store with nearly a third (29%) having used their device to make an online purchase, new research from PayPal Canada has found. Nearly half (45%) of the respondents also agreed that Canadians are ready to embrace emerging methods of payments such as conducting a mobile payment via a wearable device.
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet