Mobeam’s mobile coupon and offer app Beep’nGo has now surpassed five million downloads to compatible Android devices. “Beep’nGo aggregates coupons, loyalty cards and gift cards into one easy-to-use mobile application and, through its patented light technology, it allows all scanners at retail stores, including 1D laser scanners, to read the barcodes directly from the mobile screen without any hardware or software upgrades or manual input,” the company explains.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar