Powa Technologies has raised US$80m from Wellington Management to launch its PowaTag mobile payments platform in the US. The company has now signed up more than 950 retailers and brands worldwide, Powa has told NFC World+.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks