Square will add support for Apple Pay mobile payments sometime in 2015, the company’s founder Jack Dorsey has told CNN. “We’re not building a credit card. We’re not building a payment device. We’re building a [cash] register, and this register accepts all these forms of payment,” Dorsey explained.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks