Fast food chain Chick-fil-A has rolled out mobile payments to all of its US restaurants, with the exception of licensed locations, following a pilot that began in June 2014. The chain is also testing mobile ordering in more than 130 restaurants in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Orlando and Washington DC with plans to expand the service in 2015 ahead of a nationwide launch by the end of 2016.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments