Texas Instruments has introduced an integrated NFC sensor transponder that combines an ISO 15693 compliant NFC interface with a programmable microcontroller, non-volatile FRAM, an analog-to-digital converter and SPI and I2C interface. Aimed at industrial, medical, wearables and internet of things (IoT) applications, the RF430FRL15xH will enable developers to “design products that require an analog or digital interface, data-logging capabilities and data transfers to an NFC-enabled reader.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway