Car maker BMW has embedded NFC tags in a four-page advertisement for its i3 and i8 models in German magazine Spiegel Wissen. “Tapping a smartphone once on the advert instantly downloads the BMW i-app,” platform provider Tamoco explains. “Customers interacting with the print ad are directed to the most relevant content based on which operating system they use or how often they have tapped the ad previously.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway