Samsung’s new flagship handsets, the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, include an embedded secure element (eSE) from Oberthur Technologies. The Pearl eSE is a multi-application NFC secure element that is certified by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Incorporating the chip allows easy MNO-independent deployment of secure contactless payment, strong authentication, transit, access and loyalty applications.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments