Four in five iPhone 6 and 6+ owners in the US are yet to make use of Apple Pay (79%), a Trustev survey has found. Of the 21% who have tried it, 80% are using it less than three times a week, 62% use it either not at all or once in a typical week and 30% say they “never” use it in an average week. Just 2.1% use it 10 times or more a week.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport