Android M, the next edition of Google’s mobile operating system, will include native fingerprint authentication to allow users to log in to their Android devices without entering a password, BuzzFeed reports. The feature is expected to be announced next week at Google I/O.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway