Google has announced the launch of Chrome 43 for Android which includes a faster checkout experience for Google Wallet users, the ability for a user to learn more about words and phrases by touching them on screen, plus a series of performance improvements. “Chrome 43.0.2357.78 will be available in Google Play over the next few days,” the search engine giant says.
- French electronic wallets merge to create ‘universal mobile payment solution’
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018
- Azimo adds Siri money transfers
- Eckoh and Worldpay conduct first telephone-based Apple Pay transaction