Chase Bank has added Touch ID authentication to its Chase Mobile app for iOS to let users log in to the service using their fingerprint. “To complete secure transactions, such as Chase QuickPay, customers will enter their passwords for additional authentication,” the bank explains. “Chase plans to offer fingerprint authentication for the Chase Mobile app for Android later this year.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway