MasterCard is “absolutely ready” to switch on Apple Pay in the UK and Europe and is just waiting for the iPhone maker’s green light. “That’s one of the advantages of doing this on a global platform,” the payment network said during a press briefing covered by International Business Times. “It’s there, it’s switched on, we just have to connect the services at the back end. It takes a couple of days.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway