Brain waves could be used to verify a person’s identity in the future, researchers from Binghamton University have demonstrated in a study published in academic journal Neurocomputing. Using a sample of 45 volunteers and a list of 75 acronyms, the ‘Brainprint’ study found that participants’ brains reacted differently to each acronym, enough that a computer system identified each person with 94% accuracy.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade