Some 42% of US IT decision makers have taken no steps or are unaware of any progress being made in the migration towards EMV, research from Randstad Technologies finds, with only 58% actively preparing in time for the October liability shift deadline. “A majority indicated little concern for the magnitude of risk associated with missing the deadline,” it adds.
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure
- Samsung Pay boss reveals plans for ‘more aggressive expansion’
- UK supermarket chain trials NFC digital receipts
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app