Londoners may soon be able to pay with their contactless cards at market stalls across the city as a result of the £20m London Regeneration Fund launched by mayor Boris Johnson. “Ideas could include giving customers the opportunity to pay with their contactless credit card at a market stall, or providing customised discounts and services for local shops straight to customers’ mobile phones,” the mayor’s office says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway