Londoners may soon be able to pay with their contactless cards at market stalls across the city as a result of the £20m London Regeneration Fund launched by mayor Boris Johnson. “Ideas could include giving customers the opportunity to pay with their contactless credit card at a market stall, or providing customised discounts and services for local shops straight to customers’ mobile phones,” the mayor’s office says.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar