Three quarters of UK consumers say they should be able to pay for their fares in black cabs using contactless payments, a survey of 1,002 respondents conducted by YouGov and PLMR reveals. More than a third (35%) strongly believe they should be able to do so, 40% tend to agree, 14% neither agree nor disagree and only 5% disagree.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments