Three quarters of UK consumers say they should be able to pay for their fares in black cabs using contactless payments, a survey of 1,002 respondents conducted by YouGov and PLMR reveals. More than a third (35%) strongly believe they should be able to do so, 40% tend to agree, 14% neither agree nor disagree and only 5% disagree.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding