Indian mobile cab hailing service Ola Cabs is reportedly planning to apply for a mobile wallet licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). “Ola currently offers Ola Money as a digital payment option on its mobile app using payment technology powered by PayU and ZipCash Card Services,” Livemint reports. “If Ola gets the nod from RBI, it can offer the wallet on its app as well as other apps it plans to launch.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway