Guests at hotel chain Hampton Inn are to be greeted with personalised messages, digital concierge services, directions and tailored offers on their smartphones via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons deployed across Seattle. “Beacons have been installed with more to deploy soon and notifications will be delivered using the SnipSnap mobile application,” platform provider Signal360 says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway