Customers of Moldova’s Moldindconbank can now transfer funds from their accounts to individuals using ATMs equipped with OpenWay’s Way4 Cash by Code technology. Recipients receive a code via SMS and another code from the sender that they use to withdraw the predetermined cash amount. “If the amount is not withdrawn within 24 hours, the money is automatically returned to the sender’s card account,” the bank says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway