Korean mobile network operator LG U+ will issue UnionPay mobile credit cards and payment services in China, in partnership with KB Kookmin Card, from next month. “The telecoms operator is about to obtain approval from the People’s Bank of China,” Business Korea reports. “The users can use NFC-based mobile credit card payments at five million UnionPay terminals in China.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway