Android Pay will launch “very, very soon,” Google’s head of commerce partnerships Jack Connors told Mobile Payments Conference in Chicago this week. “I will be very surprised if, come November, an Android user doesn’t know about Android Pay,” Connors said, adding the service will come equipped with ‘Smart Tap’, a feature allowing users to pass information such as mobile loyalty cards with payment details at checkout.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway