Mobile and online payment provider Stripe has launched Relay, an API that will allow developers to enable instant purchases in third-party mobile apps. “People can buy products directly within your app, rather than getting pushed to third-party websites,” Stripe says. “One of our launch partners, Twitter, is using Relay to enable anyone to start selling within tweets.”
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration