India’s mobile wallet market will be worth US$6.6bn by 2020, research from TechSci Research reveals. “The mobile wallet market in India is projected to exhibit exponential growth during the forecast period on account of rising smartphone penetration rate, growing mobile internet user base and increasing government support,” the company says. “Mobile wallet companies operating in India are also offering attractive deals and incentives to attract new users.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway