European mPOS company SumUp has launched its mobile card acceptance solution in Sweden, expanding its footprint to 14 countries including Germany, the UK and Brazil. “With its PIN+ Card Terminal, SumUp will be the first company to offer a proprietary card terminal to small businesses in Sweden,” the company says. The expansion follows a €10m (US$11.2m) funding round in August 2015.
- Take part in our ‘Lessons learned from implementing HCE’ webinar today
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE