PARTNER NEWS: Chip maker NXP is sponsoring a series of hackathons centred on NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy and RFID technologies. The first TrackHack event takes place from November 20-22 in London. “We want to see how people work with NFC, what the main issues are, how easy they find NFC designs, what other tools they may need and, of course, which simple applications they can create in only a few hours,” NXP told NFC World.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade