People in Ireland are now making over two million contactless transactions with Visa debit cards every month, Visa Europe has revealed, representing a rate of one contactless payment per second. “Adoption and usage of contactless cards in Europe continues to grow, most recently marked by more than one billion transactions across Europe in the last 12 months,” the payment network says.
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables