The number of Koreans using Samsung Pay has doubled in the last month to one million and 100,000 payments are now being made using the service every day, Business Korea reports. “Cumulative payments exceeded 100 billion won (US$88 million). Likewise, daily average payments increased from approximately 800 million won (US$705,192) to over 2 billion won (US$1.8 million) between the early stage of the service and recent days.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway