Passengers at Mumbai’s GVK Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) can now navigate through Terminal 2 using a mobile app and interactive maps based on augmented reality and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons. “The app works on an innovative platform developed on the combination of Indoor Atlas and iBeacon technologies that creates magnetically modelled maps and provides location-based information,” CSIA says.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain