Samsung is offering up to US$100 off any Samsung.com purchase for new users who add a compatible card to Samsung Pay. The offer is available until November 30 and the coupon codes will be redeemable on the company’s website until the end of the year. Samsung also offered a $50 rebate to new Samsung Pay users in the first half of this month.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding