ID technology specialist Morpho has acquired mobile payment solutions provider AirTag for an undisclosed sum. “AirTag develops secure mobile transaction solutions; the company developed AirPass, a virtual bank card solution using host card emulation (HCE) technology and based on a proprietary tokenization platform,” Morpho says. “By combining their areas of expertise, the two companies will be able to manage the multiple security aspects involved in mobile payments.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway