Apple has added 58 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 900 participating issuers nationwide and several more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks
- German MNO begins SIM-based NFC mobile payments pilot