JPMorgan Chase is to roll out ATMs that will let customers withdraw cash using their mobile phone. “The first generation of these ATMs will allow customers to access the machine by inputting a code found on their Chase mobile app,” CNBC reports. “Future upgrades of machines will allow customers to use their cellphone’s near-field wireless communication feature to access their accounts.” Wells Fargo and Bank of America are also working on mobile cash withdrawals at ATMs.
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks
- German MNO begins SIM-based NFC mobile payments pilot
- Take part in our ‘Lessons learned from implementing HCE’ webinar today
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion