Samsung Pay may soon be on its way to Russia, SamMobile reports. “It appears that Russia’s largest mobile carrier has already prepared promotional material for the Galaxy S7; the image leaked online shows a poster with the very familiar looking Galaxy S7 as well as a clear indication that Samsung Pay will be supported,” the publication says. “Samsung Pay might very well be launched in Russia alongside the new flagship in the coming weeks.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway