The American Public Transportation Association (APTA) is to work with the NFC Forum to “jointly educate the industry on near field communication (NFC) technologies supporting the needs of public transportation operators”. APTA has 1,500 members from all sectors of the public transportation market including bus, subway and railway operators.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway