CIBC may soon become one of the first banks in Canada to support Apple Pay, which is currently only available to American Express card holders. “iPhone in Canada reader John from Toronto tried to add his CIBC Visa to Apple Pay and was greeted with [a] terms and conditions message that stated Apple Pay Terms of Service for CIBC Customers,” iPhone in Canada reports.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway