Visitors to this week’s CeBIT show in Hanover, Germany, can get an NFC chip implanted into their hand by visiting the Digiwell stand. “It will cost you €69 (US$77) including the special syringe to insert it,” PC World reports. “You can get chipped for free at CeBIT if you’ll submit to the procedure on stage.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway