Visa Europe has enlisted the help of UK actors Brian Blessed and Joanna Lumley to promote contactless payments through a ‘Cashfree and Proud’ campaign that will run from March to May. “The campaign is focused on encouraging consumers who are light contactless users, or those who are yet to use contactless in their daily lives, reassuring them of the ease and simplicity of use,” Visa says. “The campaign includes ads across radio, digital, social and outdoor, at high impact sites.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway