Australia’s ANZ Bank, Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia may soon begin supporting Apple Pay, with iPhone In Canada reporting that a reader successfully registered an ANZ Visa card for use on the mobile payment service. “It would appear something is brewing with Australian banks, as we’re told Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia are geared to support Apple Pay in the latter half of this year,” the publication says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway