POS terminal maker Ingenico has acquired NFC specialist Think&Go. “Think&Go has developed a technology that enables any kind of digital display to interact with connected objects such as smartphones and transit passes,” Ingenico says. “By drawing on Ingenico Group’s global network and R&D capabilities, Think&Go can now grow its business faster and achieve a twenty-fold increase in the number of screens deployed within three years.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market