Customers of Nationwide Building Society in the UK may soon be able to access their mobile banking accounts using behavioural biometrics that recognise how they interact with their smartphone, from the way they hold their device to how they type. “The prototype, developed in Nationwide’s Innovation Lab in partnership with BehavioSec and Unisys, explores how a customer’s natural interaction with their smartphone or tablet could provide an additional level of security in the future,” the company says.
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?