Customers of Banco Santander in Spain can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments using their NFC devices and the Santander Wallet mobile app. “The customer can select the card they want to pay for each purchase but, for convenience, they can also choose a favourite to be used by default,” the bank says. “For payments under €20, the PIN code is not required.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway