The UK startup behind the Kerv NFC payments ring has teamed up with payment solutions provider PSI-Pay to enable a greater range of payment options on the device. “The partnership utilises PSI-Pay’s MasterCard licence which will enable users of the Kerv contactless payment ring to pay in 38m locations worldwide,” Kerv says. “Users will be able to fund their account via debit or credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.” Kerv launched a fundraising campaign on Kickstarter in October 2015.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market