Amazon is to announce that it is adding “dozens of new brands” to its Dash push-button ordering devices despite “evidence that consumers are cool to them”, The Wall Street Journal reports. “Fewer than half of people who bought a Dash button since March 2015 have used it to place an actual order, estimates Slice Intelligence,” the publication says. “Those consumers who do order make a purchase roughly once every two months.” The Dash Replenishment Service was launched in January 2016.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure