US retailers are offering discounts on in-app purchases made through Apple Pay until September as part of a recently launched iOS App Store promotion. “Hotel Tonight is offering a US$25 coupon for new customer bookings paid for with Apple Pay, while GrubHub is taking $10 off first-time orders,” AppleInsider reports. “Other notables include Ticketmaster, which is knocking 25% off ticket four-packs to select events, a $10 voucher for future purchases from Under Armour‘s UA Shop.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway